Friday, January 14, 2011

Out And In

Despite the sun, there was no melting today. I have found that you get to drive over snow at least once before it is squashed down to ice, so it was a worth a try to make an escape. I didn't want to wait any longer. If I could get out would I be able to get back in?



Tomorrow there may be meltage, but it is going to be some time before the bare earth returns. It may even take a couple of days for the driveway to return.

But I got out and I got back in.

I rescheduled the appliance delivery for next week. It gives me time to remove the two feet of snow on the other driveway. Still the weathers must cooperate for a delivery to occur.




Ms. Collar is busy. There's just something about the fresh air.




Snowman Fu



Out and in. There just isn't much sustained outside these days.

3 comments:

Lola said...

Oh, I'm so glad you were able to get out & back in. That was a major concern.
Looks like the kitties are enjoying it.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate so you can get the appliances. The weather seems to be holding up progress & move in date.
Take care & stay warm.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I really like that Snowman Fu. It appears that he is clutching a dog. I don't remember seeing him before. Glad you were able to get out and then back in. It must make you feel not so incarcerated.

Siria said...

I know it's always a little scary when you first drive out on that freshly shoveled snow. Glad you were able to get out as I am sure you had some cabin fever. Fresh air is always good for anyone!