Saturday, April 2, 2011

It Only Snows On Me

I woke up to almost an inch of heavy wet snow. It had to have come in quick, fast and sideways because it was plastered to the west side of all the trees 80 feet up.



The sun was already out and the skies were clearing. It was supposed to get warmish and I was supposed to go do some work work down in town. I called to inquire if I needed to pick up a particular item for the job and asked how much it snowed down there.

"There's no snow down here. This is April"

Silly me.



By the time I came home all the snow was gone. It was only 45 degrees and the wind was blowing at 40 mph. I just didn't have the will power to go for a stroll in the gale force winds.

Tomorrow is supposed to be lovely and warm.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Oh my, it didn't miss you this go round. I'm glad it is gone. Sure hope the wind dies down. No good when you can't take a stroll.
There is a difference between the mtn & down below. We were surprised one yr when we went to the mtns. Snow & ice in Franklin but none in Whittier. Go figure.

Siria said...

Hi Christopher! I hope this is the last of it. Next week is supposed to be nice...enjoy it. I hope the snow didn't do any damage to the bulbapaloozathon. I love that last picture of your view. Soon you'll be posting more sunsets! :)