Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The All Powerful Mum

Still in full untattered bloom after several freezes, a dollop of snow and the start of the barren time, the Yellie Mum is a keeper. To have something with this much bloom the first week of November is a rarity high on the low spot. It means I will need to have more. A divide and spread operation will have to occur. Perhaps I could fill the entire cabin side bed with it.


























I may have also decided to change the glass bottle edging of the cabin side bed to be less of a straight curve and become a more undulating line with a mix of stone like the shores of Turd Blossom Lake. I find this so much more pleasing than the straight line of bottles.


























Will I be able to get to that before the ground freezes. Tune in this winter to find out.

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Beautiful mum. Iknow you will get your edging finished before the big freeze. I have great confidence in you.

Lola said...

I agree with Lisa at Greenbow.

Fairegarden said...

I like the mix of glass and rock in more of a curve, too. And the mums can be spread about so easily. Mix the yellow and apricot together, be wild! HA It will be wonderful. I loved your Earth Spirits, too. Hale M. is a living thing, now.
xo
Frances