Sunday, June 30, 2013

Rawhands

Weeding, weeding, weeding
With chiggers, ticks and buzzings
Rawhands





















Keep weeding, weeding, weeding

Yank 'em out
Toss 'em far
Keep on going

Pulling, pulling, pulling
Rawhands





















Whacking, whacking, whacking
It's Lawn B for the heiau

Get a shape
Feel it out
More whacking?
Maybe





















The good weeds they are a waiting
For me to weeding, weeding, weeding
By their sides

Rawhands



























The flowers are there a waiting
At the finish of my weeding





















Rawhands!

8 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Thou needeth gloves.

Christopher C. NC said...

Oh I use gloves. I used a pair up completely this weekend.

Lola said...

I was gonna say gloves too. Guess you could keep a glove co. in business.lol

Rebecca said...

:) Well, at least the flowers are there a waiting! (It would be MY luck that I'd get to the end of the weeding and find NOTHING left!)

Sallysmom said...

I'll take raw hands over chiggers any day. :(

Barry said...

My "singing voice" has been likened to geese farts on a muggy day, but I'll bet you a nickel that if you were to have someone shoot a Youtube video of you singing this ditty while your weeds met their fate, it would challenge that Gangnum Style for most-viewed Youtube hits! Do it!

Lola said...

Meant to ask, What is the white objects in the back of the third pic?

Christopher C. NC said...

Barry I don't think so.

Lola that white is a gravel driveway across the highway.