Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Good Weeds

I add weeds in.





















I edit weeds out.





















This is about conceptual landscape design. The actual final product is unknown and unstable from year to year.





















I add weeds in. Some take and multiply in unforeseen places. Some don't take and may linger only to slowly wither away.

I edit weeds out.





















I am also adding a stable back bone of structure that will grow larger as the years go by. Around that structure the good weeds will be added in and the unwanted weeds will be edited out. My job is to keep expanding the area covered in the conceptual weedscape. In time, one hopes the good weeds will outnumber the unwanteds.

4 comments:

Lola said...

One step at a time. Each yr is different. Pull or not to pull.

Sallysmom said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Interesting idea. You're in the perfect location for conceptual gardening.

Christopher C. NC said...

So true Robin. I have no neighbors to complain.