Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Reality Of The Situation

A foggy morning meadow can't obscure the truth.





















I have some input on what players will be involved, but not the sole input.





















The reality of the situation is I am not in control.





















Unless I decide to break out the weed whacker, I have even lost control of the paths. There is currently heavy floppage.





















I just push my way through.





















So far unwilling to sacrifice flowers for unfettered travel.





















There is no need to hurry. I will make my way through, slowed by arching sprays of asters and goldenrod, eye to eye with buzzing bees, in wonderment.


2 comments:

Lola said...

Surprises are always welcome.

Rebecca said...

Wow! Just Wow!