Saturday, February 28, 2015

Turned On

The shoveling of the driveway next door went well. It was cleared and melted, ready for use. Not this one. I plan to park at the top until the melt is complete down to the permafrost. Shoveling one gravel driveway is enough. The snow shovel has seen its last though. Why is the scoop made out of brittle plastic?

The answer of course is so it won't last and I'll have to go buy a new one. Consumption.





















Turning the water back on next door turned into a bit of a mini-disaster. A trip to town and a very wet basement floor were involved before the filters were cleaned, leaks stopped and the system put in working order.

Ohmmm......

Miss Dinah gets one more night at her winter home. I didn't have the mental resources left for herding a cat once the long painful process of turning the water back on was finally complete.

Ohmmm......


3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You are a hard worker. I know your efforts will be appreciated. Miss Dinah will miss her fellow kitties.

Lola said...

I agree with Lisa Greenbow. Plastic??????

Christopher C. NC said...

My mom was impressed with her shiny floors. How did you do that? I mopped them, a swifer thingy actually.

The kitties do visit back and forth in the summer a little so they will be fine.

Lola a think plastic must be for southern snow shovels. I need a yankee, high elevation metal one. There was a shortage going on when I bought that one about six years ago.