Saturday, September 15, 2018

Pre-Hurricane Bloom Days

A living mega-ton water bomb crashed into the SE coast yesterday. Then time shifted into slow motion. The first splash reached the high mountains of the NC/TN border around 5pm on Bloom Day. The word is plenty more water to come and my plenty is on the low end of 2-4 inches.

I have two wild style meadow gardens to show for this Bloom Day. Some of you inside the water bomb might enjoy a little extra diversion - if your electricity is still on. I got out there before things got wet. It will be several days before that happens again. I see house cleaning ahead. Ugh!

You can click on a picture for the nicer slide show. It's September in the Tall Flower Meadows, a glorious time of the year. I will leave you here to explore on your own. I'm still not in the mood to type much. The pictures will have to be my thousand words.






























Garden #2 - The Bug Garden








2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It looks beautiful. I hope it isn't flat now.

Sallysmom said...

Gorgeous!