Saturday, September 29, 2018

The Bird's Eye View

I have a whole lot of pictures and not much to say. The Tall Flower Meadows are in their full fall glory. I have been enjoying them.




















I walked across the scenic byway, up my neighbor's scalped hillside of grass, for the bird's eye view of the front entry of a rural landscape.




















At this time of year the idea of the roadside vegetable garden is fully disguised. Letting it go feral didn't change much about the overall look.




















The ornamental garden part, I think it blends right in to the natural the most at the peak of the Tall Flower Meadow.




















When will it be reclaimed for fine produce? I really need a good cook to inspire me.




















This is good for now.




















The big picture of the bird's eye view is the best.