Friday, August 16, 2019

The Roof Moved

The shed roof came off yesterday afternoon.




















It was expanded and the panels were reattached. Mo betta.




















Except now there was a wee bit too much overhang in the back, the reason for the original full seam overlap.




















Today that got a little trim




















And the ridge cap was reattached. The roof is done. Let me just say you are likely to get better results doing it right the first time. Never the less, the shed remains solid.




















The thing is, I am a fine gardener. I might even get to a Bloom Day post this weekend.




















A fine carpenter, not so much


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Looking good. It will be ok.

Christopher C. NC said...

Yes it will be ok. Up close I can get squirrely when things don't line up perfect. My OCD in action. Time and stepping back for the big picture makes those minor imperfections disappear.