Sunday, September 22, 2019

Hale Mini - The Crooked Shed

I stuck to my original color choices. Two more walls and trim got painted, but once you have seen the crooked, no amount of lipstick can make you unsee it.




















I have a crooked shed, deep blue, with flow. Things have left the house and not returned. That is a good sign. The shed is working. It is a mighty fine shed.




















And the whole world has turned blue with my crooked shed.

























I have wild pigs. You can't put lipstick on that. It or they are pecking the crap out of the Great Lawn and beyond in the dark of the night.

I do have to give the pigs some credit. Like all the other varmints, they are quite good about using the paths provided and don't go stomping all over things. So far. They don't make any kind noise that I have heard. They are stealth peckers, pecking holes all over the paths and lawn. Damn varmints!!!!!!!!




















It is the time of blue asters out there.




















And one mighty fine looking crooked shed.




















This morning the cut in work and more trim got done. One back wall to go.




















Hale Mini - The Crooked Shed is going to fit right in.


















In all this blue.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

There is a crooked man, who has a crooked shed...
It is looking good.
I hope that when the garden goes into its winter wear the pigs don't go tearing up some of your undergarden as well as some delicate plants.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa I am hoping the pigs move on along. I'm thinking maybe they have always wandered in and I just thought skunks were doing this lawn pecking. The dry may have them spending more time here than usual and nothing but pigs can do that much lawn pecking. Either way there is going to be a serious talk with my hunter.