Saturday, August 19, 2023

The Bear In A Tall Flower Meadow

I appear to be on the late summer route.














The bear is a regular morning visitor it seems. They probably always have been. I have just never been home during the day to see them so often.














I like this cropped picture better. It shows off the Tall Flower Meadow coming into full bloom and the bear to better advantage.














The bear went up the stairs. Time to get in the house. 

The bear poops all over the stairs and back stoop. So do racoons.













Over the river and through the woods, to Bulbarella's house is next on the route.


2 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Oh my, that could be a little nerve wracking if you were further away from the house!

Christopher C. NC said...

Barbara, like the cats I look around more before I leave the front porch and wander out in the garden. I feel like I turned 80 overnight and move at that speed and agility of late. I do use and nice hard apple wood walking stick, so I can smack the bear in the head if need be. I can't out run it.