Friday, March 14, 2014

Daffodils Rising

There are already an astounding number of daffodils in the garden becoming. Watching them appear refreshes my memory of planting them.





















I've only paid money for sacks of daffodils twice that I know of. The vast majority of them have come from my enabler next door.





















Bulbarella's mission is to divide and conquer the entire wild cultivated sections of this mountain with daffodils.



























Rising in another three quarters of an acre is evidence of the annual division of the bulbs. I get the overflow.





















There is still room for more daffodils in the garden becoming. They will arrive in sacks over time.





















The cozy cabin high on the low spot of a North Carolina mountain top slowly adds one more season as a roadside attraction along the scenic byway.

2 comments:

Lola said...

I love those daffodils. Sure wish I had more of them. What I do have is blooming their heads off. I would like to get more kinds tho.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lola I can't believe you can grow daffodils at all down there and get them to bloom.