Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Bunch Of Sunny Days

I have been busy tending gardens. These are not my daffodils. These are daffodils I tend mixed with some roses that I pruned.





















We are still in the crocus phase of things high on the low spot.





















The very first daffodils have started to bloom, but it is still a week or more before showtime is in full swing.



























The crocus will keep us entertained until then.





















It even looks like some species tulips will be joining in. I expected them to bloom later than this.





















From a distance it still looks like the barren time. It is still pretty barren.





















Up close in the garden, it is another matter. Every day is a new discovery. The transferred native Trout Lilies moved well enough to bloom. Now live long and multiply.