Sunday, March 15, 2015

Crocus Crocus Crocus

The sun came out.

(Added: It was such a nice, sunny, spring like, garden chores kind of day that I completely forgot it was Garden Bloggers Bloom Day.  I got distracted, I was so busy out there in the garden. Me bad. Don't forget Bloom Day held every month on the 15th at Ms. Carol's May Dreams Gardens.)


















So did the crocus.





















They're all over the place.





















Lots of purple ones.





















And some stripey ones.





















They are definitely self sowing.





















Of course most them at this point are from someone's bulb habit. There are a lot of yellow ones too, but I didn't get a picture.





















Finally, the sun came out.





















And the flying cycle started sending a rainbow of colored signals. I think I need to spin the front wheel and get the other reflector out of the fender's shadow.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Love those Crocus.

Unknown said...

I agree with Lola.....those Crocus are are beautiful....especially against the dry, barren ground cover.