Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Crocus Time

They are the first sign that the wheel has turned again. The snowdrops don't count because they come with snow and cold and winter and blizzards. The crocus come with the first hint of warm.





















I was good and patient and waited until the snow was gone and there was a touch of warm before climbing high up a ladder into a tree for the newest art project. It amuses me. And I was not injured during the installation.





















With each day there are more crocus open, more daffodils rising and more strange unknown bulbs I have no recollection of planting. Spring is always a mystery.





















An interesting garden will always keep you guessing.


6 comments:

Lola said...

Good to see the crocus. Love your sky ride.

Christopher C. NC said...

After a mega cold February, it is very nice to see the crocus. I love my sky ride too.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Gosh, I can't beleive you and Carol have crocus blooming before I do. Still frozen here but we are in thaw mode. Come on crocus.

LostRoses said...

A sky ride indeed! Just don't throw your old sneakers over the phone lines!

Les said...

If it hasn't been suggested before, you need to get an ET for the bike.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa your time will come.

Lost Roses sneakers on the power lines would annoy me.

Les ET has been suggested. I am leaving it to the viewers imagination though.