Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rain Drippings

The dry spell is over.





















More rain is good. The forest was looking crispy in places and looking like it was ready for an early rest. Autumn has been scheduled for October 17th. We need to stick to the schedule.





















The grasses have started blooming. They are part of the late season and in to fall show. One clump is having issues remaining erect. I think it will need to be divided in half come spring.





















The Tall Flower Meadow is getting closer to the earth. I know tall things flop. I just don't recall such a concerted effort by the whole meadow to fall over in the past. I want my meadow perky. I'll be needing another dry spell after this bash of rain.


1 comment:

Lola said...

A good drink never hurt.