Friday, July 12, 2013

The Garden Is Ready

Now all I need to do is clean myself and do some light dusting and vacuuming.





















There is a lot going on to capture the visitors attention.





















Bulbarella and I have an advantage. We can stroll the grounds every day. Something we might miss seeing today will be seen tomorrow or the next day.





















The dramatic is obvious.





















Bright pink in the shade stands out.





















Other things are far more subtle and mysterious. This fungus started sending up puffs of white smoke when I pulled the leaves off of it to get a better look. How bizarre.





















Still other things are powerful and confounding. As I sit here typing a strong thunderstorm has rolled in. It is spitting hail! I went out on the front porch and pleaded. What will the garden look like tomorrow?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

How I wish for a way to enjoy the day Outside Clyde today (Saturday)! Your space looks SO ready.

Lola said...

All is fine. The walk will be great. Looks so ready in my humble opinion.

Sallysmom said...

Are the flowers okay?

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I hope your garden is standing tall and everyone gets to enjoy it.