Sunday, August 3, 2014

What I Edit For

Pretty perennial flowers





















For pollinators to park on



























Great masses of color





















And wild ramps for spring





















To give the store bought half of a chance





















In the chaos that reigns with the slightest neglect.





















For spikes and plumes of a different sort



























And to keep kitties busy on this side of the road





















I edit.


3 comments:

Lola said...

I like your editing. Pretty.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I haven't noticed Iron Weed in your wild garden. I just love the color of this plant even when not blooming. The Comma butterflies like it too.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa there is Ironweed out there, more every year. It grows very tall and falls over which is a pain. There is a ton of it seeding in the roadside vegetable garden. Most of it will get pulled because it resents being transplanted. At least I haven't figured out the secret of transplanting.