Monday, December 29, 2014

Wet Goo

I left fog. I came back to fog. Cold wet goo has been sitting on the mountains of NC for quite a spell. And it is liquid wet, not frozen wet as it should be. Today I saw crocus and daffodils poking their little heads up at the Posh Estates. That is not good. It needs to get frozen cold and stay that way until mid-February.





















Poor little Button still has a bad cold. He has been sneezing a lot and sleeping all day ever since I got back. I even let him stay inside by himself today. Miss Collar had the cold when I left. She is fine now. Miss Dinah remains unscathed so far.





















There is wet goo every where I turn. I am quite ready for it all to turn to ice.


2 comments:

Lola said...

Poor kitties. I do remember the wet goo.

Christopher C. NC said...

I think he is feeling better this morning. He was up at six wanting out and came right back in with a dead, I hope, mouse.