Friday, August 14, 2015

The Intensity Is Building

I will mow the paths and Great Lawn on Sunday for visitors I may not have. I'm not expecting anyone, but the next month will be an awesome time to come see the wild cultivated gardens.





















The Tall Flower Meadow is ready to burst with waves of color. I wait all year for this. I edit for this. I plant for this. I toss seeds for this.





















There have been nice gentle rains and the coolness of fall is already making an attempt to take hold. Cool can make the color last and linger. Cool just won't make me any okra.





















The intensity is building. The first peak is still a good ten days away. Then it keeps on going well into September. The Really Big Show has begun.


1 comment:

Lola said...

I loved watching the changes every day.