Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Post Dinner Weed And Stroll

The rain finally stopped and the sun came out. That meant a post dinner stroll in the ridge top garden. I stroll with gloves, weeder and clippers just in case. Like I am not going to find something that needs to be pulled. Ha. Velcro Weed is my chosen target for these kind strolls. I always find something else that needs to die.





















Miss Dinah comes with. She is happy the rain finally stopped too.





















There is a nice little colony of the native Delphinium tricorne next door. I need to collect seed or move plants and get some going in my garden, This spring wild flower does fine in the shade of the forest.





















 Some woodland phlox and a few bluebells.





















A few more bluebells. That is a path through the middle.





















Actually there are millions of Bluebells in blue, pink and white. Millions. Beware the Hyacinthoides hispanica.


No comments: