Thursday, January 30, 2020

Spayed

When Solly was put under, they found a tattoo. She was already spayed. I have a number of questions about that. How has this cat come to be?




















The witch hazels are looking incredible.




















The tattoo is the thread I am going to give a good hard tug.




















How has this come to be, this spayed solstice kitty in the middle of nowhere?



















In a garden full of mystery where the witch hazels bloom.




















Does this mean Solly's extended private indoor accommodations will be cancelled? The cold wet slop isn't over and I really don't want Button jumping on her head.




















Tattoo or not, she is my cat now. That's all I got to say about that. But, I do have a number of questions. One would think the vets would have a pretty good notion about the source of that tattoo.


5 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

That means that cat has been outside and who knows what has happened to her.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa my big fear is some do gooder is releasing neutered cats and kittens into the wild.

Sallysmom said...

Maybe like they are doing some place in Florida (can't remember where) - spaying/neutering feral cats?

Christopher C. NC said...

Sallysmom I think that gets done in a lot of places. They are supposed to be released in the same place they are trapped. I have pigs. I absolutely do not have or want a feral cat colony up here.

Tracy said...

Feral cats usually are not friendly. Probably she was dumped by an owner who no longer wanted her. Glad she was spade.