Monday, November 30, 2020

As The Snow Began To Fall

I still have some leftover root crops to dig in the roadside vegetable garden. It is possible to store them in the ground - weathers depending. We shall see.














The fine print still says two to four inches of snow for me. The radar says it got stuck at the high peaks of the Tennessee border this afternoon. I will see in the morning if the big snow managed to get over the top in the dark of the night.














Tomorrow will be a snow day no matter. The diagnosed high of 33 is below my minimum operating temperature. 














Let it snow.


2 comments:

beverly said...

Nice looking garden haul! I only get good beets about every other year, sadly; not sure why. Stay warm!

Christopher C. NC said...

True Beverly. I just plant the garden. I never know what I am going to get.