Friday, November 6, 2020

The Christopher Mello Tree

It wouldn't be fair to completely blame my tree glitter on him.  He did have some influence. 
 













I have not been to Christopher's West Asheville garden in several years. It may be gone. He was anticipating the sale of the property.














But I know where he lives and I knew there would be a new garden one day, sooner rather than later. Christopher Mello is a gardener. That's what we do. I've heard things. I should invite myself over this spring.












The truth is I come by my tree glitter naturally. I have been decorating gardens with trinkets and bling, found objects and rocks forever. I have objects in my possession found when I was a teenager.














When I moved here, for the first time in my life I owned my own garden. I didn't have to consider any other opinions on my landscaping and decorating. Then I went to Asheville.













 
And it was filled with garden glitter. Yes, you may too.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I will be curious about christopher Mello's garden too. I hope you go and show lots of pictures. Garden glitter, I like that term. My husband says I have too much garden glitter. However that is the way it is. :)

Christopher C. NC said...

Garden glitter is but one term to describe the stuff that accumulates.