Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Fly Away

You never know when your own moment of rapture will occur. One thing is certain, that day is getting closer.














How big will the heiau get before no more rocks are added to the pile?














What will become of the meadow as I tinker? This year I moved starts of Rodgersia and Syneilesis down to more sun. Some Ligularia fell out of the ground and followed me home. Everything is doing well in the wet bottom sunshine.














The meadows are constantly changing. I tinker. Nature provides reality.














Miss Collar is going back to the vet tomorrow. She is not well. I need to know if it is her time.














Reason.














I had a free-range childhood.














I found reason outside in the wild places.


No comments: