Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Picture I Wanted

I stopped at the cozy cabin to apply some caulk on the siding/corner trim seam during a break in the monsoon before heading off to Client # 1's. The light was much better this morning than when I had made a previous attempt to capture this image. In really low light conditions without a tripod, chances of me getting a sharp image are pretty low. So I do a little computer magic editing when that happens and I still like the concept and feel of an out of focus image.

This is what I was after.



Repetition is an important element of good landscape design. We'll just say the same can apply to garden blogging.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Looks great. I've seen that plant many times when we were there.

Siria said...

Fall is really arriving.