Saturday, September 12, 2009

Random West Asheville



The upcoming garden stroll will include a segment of random scenes from West Asheville like a Chuck B. walking tour of the neighborhoods of San Francisco. While going over the close to 150 photos I took today I noticed they lacked a crisp sharpness and discovered to my dismay that the film speed, ISO, had been at 400 all day. On such a perfect sunny day when it is hard enough to photograph gardens it should have been at 100. There will be a certain soft focus to the garden stroll much like my own eyesight is getting these days.

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

How ever you look at it You Old Fart I will be looking forward to seeing what you saw. I will have my spectacles on so I can see at 100 ISO.

Lola said...

Odd, since surgery I have 20/20 but cannot read without help. So to the cheaters I go.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa If I had worn my higher powered spectacles I might have seen the ISO was at the wrong setting.

Lola, my folks had the cataract surgery a while back and wear reading glasses less than me.