Sunday, August 25, 2019

A Tripod Through A New Door

I've been pedaling down my own road for a long time. Ku'ulei 'Aina is my final destination.




















When that happens, stuff piles up.

By error and trial, a functioning shed door got hung. It was a surprise to see how much the siding had already bleached out. I like that blond wood color. I sure wish this siding was stainable.

It will also get some OCD trim to shrink the gaps and of beautification of some sort at some point.




















It opens.




















Then I wandered off to the meadows to trim the path blocking floppage.




















First I picked more beans and okra in the Roadside Vegetable Garden.




















The pictures that follow were done with a tripod. My eyes are not so much Monet as is my natural vibration. It shows up in the low light that is best for landscape picture taking.




















I wandered the paths cutting floppage.




















A tripod in the lower light of the forest was most helpful.




















The paths could be mowed. I might if company was coming. Cutting the path blocking floppage makes a big difference too. The maintenance gardener was satisfied.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

A fine door. I am glad your tripod is working out. We have two of them and I never think to use one.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa the key to using the tripod is having it where it is easy to get to. It was upstairs in the loft. Maybe it can live in the shed now.