Sunday, August 18, 2019

Late August Bloom Day

I was busy with the shed and missed Bloom Day. I almost posted last night, but ran out of steam. I had a list other chores to attend to today. One more to go. Other than the last two pieces of roof line trim that got attached today, I kind of needed a shed break anyway. I need to be fresh to build the door. It is a very critical component that absolutely must open right and not be annoying.

When it comes to flowers, Bloom Day Headquarters isn't likely to be too stringent about exact timing. A few days late won't matter. I got plenty flowers to show.

I'm still kind of low on energy though. There was a nice long nap this afternoon. So click on a picture for the slide show. The beautiful wildness of high summer has begun. And I have one more chore to do.






















1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You do have a lot of blooms going this month. Nice. I finally have some iron weed blooming here. I am so pleased. I keep forgetting it because it is in an out of the way place. Next year it should be tall enough to shout look at me. I hope you got your nap. Happy GBBD.