Saturday, August 10, 2019

Aralia

One more side of siding was attached to the shed. There was an error in the window cutting and one sheet was lost.




















Should an attempt be made to side the backside with the scraps? I think I have enough. Or should I spend twenty bucks for another full sheet and keep the scraps to a minimum?




















The cut outs for the door were set aside and saved for the door at least. They should fit perfectly.




















I'll think about that tomorrow. Today I have aralia. This is Aralia racemosa.




















Aralia cordata 'Sun King'.




















Aralia spinosa, the Devil's Walking Stick.




















Angelica gigas had bees today.




















Brown Eyed Susan, Rudbeckia triloba, has turned wild. That's the way we like it.




















I might as well show it to you. The redneck metal roof extension to get some rain protection over the front door. I hear it works great.




















Five 4'3" panels were slipped under the existing roof and screwed into place. There are 21'' under the roof and 30'' out. The only question is snow and ice. I'll worry about that come the next killer snow.




















Today we have summer and Joe Pye.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I vote to get another panel. You don't want all of those seams to let in the weather to ruin those pieces. Use those pieces inside if you need a wall with hooks etc for tools.
Rednecking the overhang seems to have worked.
The lush is lovely.