Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Rain Before Snow

The big cold is almost here. I was expecting snow last night. It was a no show. Just rain.




















Temperatures will be descending well below my minimum operating conditions.  Next week is looking much the same. Snow is bound to happen.




















The garden as usual is fine without me. I reviewed all the gardens I tend. Two items need to be tended to before the big cold, otherwise the gardens are fine. Nothing can't wait for a warmer day.

Is it time for a purge? After ten years, the cozy cabin is turning into fuzzy warren. Stuff accumulates in an organic fashion of its own. I make no effort at it. It just happens.

There will be time to sit and think about it as I observe the interaction between the elements and the Under Garden. It's snow time.


No comments: