Friday, December 8, 2017

Real Snow

I do believe this may be the largest single snowfall in two years.




















Definitely more than anything last year.




















A very nice start of things.




















One junk drawer and one large tool cabinet have been emptied and refilled.




















I found some currently useful items in there. Finding useful items is part of the problem.




















Refilled.


















The purging part was uneventful. The tidying and organizing was a success.




















Maybe I will have better luck in another pile.




















I'd say we are at six inches and counting.




















A real snow day and it was good.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It sure looks good. I love a good fluffy snow. It does turn one towards the inner sanctum.