Sunday, May 27, 2018

I Can See Raindrops

The cleaning gods ruled yesterday. Today the resting gods were in charge. At least they ruled after work both days.



















A client is having an open garden day next Thursday. That involves me. I was there until the rains came again.




















The rain followed me home, insisting. It is moist out there. I was already tired and dirty and covered in house scum. No need to get wet too. I opted to sit and rest a spell.




















That is when I saw rain drops, individual raindrops. I even saw mosquito larvae in a still fountain today.




















It's like voodoo learning to see again.


4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Good for you. I am glad you are seeing so good.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa it truly makes my gardening work easier when I can see.

Sallysmom said...

Gorgeous iris!

Barry said...

And I bet if the skies will allow, you will that the moon is no longer made of muddy cheese, but is a giant silver ball.