Monday, November 8, 2021

In The Early Goth Period

I love this view of the cozy cabin. Ten years later the front porch bed has grown into something I once imagined in my head. I like it. It truly has four seasons total landscape interest. Most people I imagine would find it a bit chaotic. After spending my days tidying other gardens, it is a breath of fresh air to me.














Two light frosts and the drying process that begins the Goth Period is underway. Even when I think, feel and make an effort to remain steady, my vibration is made visible in this low blue light. My computer eyes may be fading too.














The color fades to small, extremely intense pockets in a drying world. The mood it creates engulfs the garden. That mood is easier to sense in a slight vibration.














Yesterday there was a mowing. The Under Garden will soon be freed using freshly cut paths.















In sunlight there is a bit more clarity, maybe, depending on the vibration, and a different quality of light.














 I go out walking. I pick up sticks. Along the byway rushing by.














Carolina blue skies rule on days with about three hours of warmish surrounded by all kinds of chilly.














Two light frosts and the Rough Bark Japanese Maple went from green to full color over night. I wasn't sure it was going to make it to color before a killer freeze arrived.














In this smoky blue afternoon light in the early Goth Period, clouds of buzzing insects have transformed into hitch hiking seeds that cling to my outer layers. How long will it last? Picking up sticks.


No comments: