Sunday, January 15, 2023

A Snow Covered Bloom Day

The mood changed with a thunderous downpour followed by two full days of snow. The blooms I had a few days ago are now covered in snow.














This is the first real snow of the season and it turned out to be the most snow, eight inches, that we have had in several years.












In between naps, I gaze upon a winter wonderland. My Bloom Day happened a few days earlier.














On the second day the baubles were buried and gone. Scroll on down to the next post to see the flowers I had before the storm. They will be back when the snow melts.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

The insulators look terrific in the snow! I have a large collection, most of them indoors. Just the biggie ceramics are outside, and duplicates of less quality. I only keep one of each kind and color.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa, I love the insulators. I like how they can catch the sun.