Wednesday, January 4, 2023

I See Snowdrops

A mighty wind full of lightning blew through on the first wave of a hot front. The power was out for five hours. The temperatures have gotten above 60 degrees. Now things are headed back to cool. Not cold, in January. Niwaki.














The second wave of the storm poured through this morning. Then the skies began to clear.














And Solly came out. She gets to go out more often when I am around to supervise. I still have to protect her from Button, inside and out.














I love my winter garden.














But I started house cleaning in a storm and had to stick with it. The day's mood was set. I was also navigating the data across multiple platforms for my transition to Medicare health insurance. What fun.














I see snowdrops rising in ground soaked in warm rains. Let a new garden season begin.














In this kind weather the Witches will soon be out.


No comments: