Monday, May 9, 2016

The Blues

At work.




















By the service entrance.



























Along the upper driveway.





















I acquired a few other doodads with the big objet de dragonfly.





















On Moby Rock.





















The Bluebells are everywhere.





















One perfect slipper.





















Lorelei on the county line.





















Snowballs





















Miss Dinah joins the stroll.





















Phacelia purshii en masse. Doing what it does, turning a mountain blue.


4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

The blues definitely have it. I like your doodads.

Unknown said...

I recognize that barn with the star.....lucky horses! Any tips for getting Bluebells and Phacelia to be so prolific en masse?

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa I like my new doodads and at 5 and 9 dollars I couldn't resist.

Dana I would not recommend encouraging the Bluebells. They can become a pest. The phacelia is easier. Find some seed, as in go harvest like hay a post bloom patch and toss it where you want it. Get it established and stand back.

Lola said...

Try again. Love blue in the garden.