Sunday, June 10, 2012

Back To West Asheville

I took Bulbarella to Asheville for a mini Fling to see some of the gardens on our tour. No further explanation is needed really.

 Wamboldtopia
 






















I must have some of these blue lacecap hydrangea.


























Doublefile Viburnum





























The garden of Christopher Mello




















Circling the wagons


























Curve Studio gardens

























The nice thing about the garden as a living canvas for art is that it is every changing. Only two weeks later and it is a whole new experience.

6 comments:

Lola said...

Great pics. So glad you took Mom to see this. You are a grand son.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for taking ME along, too! I love the way the "wagons were circling" this time! It WAS fun to see the "familiar" re-arranged....

sallysmom said...

I love the hands in pic 9. Whose garden is this in?

Christopher C. NC said...

Lola I try to be a good son.

Rebecca I some times wonder how they find the time to rearrange things in their gardens on such a regular basis. Must be the long days of summer.

Sallysmom the hands are at Wamboldtopia.

Rose said...

Ha, I love the circling of the wagons:) Looks like someone has been having fun at Christopher Mello's. Glad your mom got to see all these places; she deserved a treat for being such a gracious hostess and letting us all tour her garden.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Lucky you and Bulberella. I too like the circling of the wagons.