Sunday, October 29, 2017

Fallinter

Yesterday it was fall in the rain. Don't forget you can click on a picture for a bigger look in a slide show.




















I cleaned some more surfaces.




















And walked up to the mailbox.




















One Smooth Sumac has become an invading grove.




















The leaf peepers are peeping. I can tell when they suddenly slow down on the one short stretch of straight road around.




















A beautiful fall day in the rain.




















There was a lot of front porch sitting in between short bursts of cleaning.




















The phone rang of course the second I closed my eyes for a nap.




















The rain had begun to pour.




















We needed to drive to the airport and pick up the Sisters. What?




















This was news to me. They were driving ..... a one way rental car. I was having a nice nap in the fall rain.




















As is so often the case, things changed in the night.




















Enter winter.




















It has lingered longer than expected, well into the night when I expected the snow to be over by midday.




















Tomorrow we will begin a return to fall.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Those icy snowy pictures look cold. Brrrr Every picture looks so pretty with all the fall colors shining through.