Thursday, October 26, 2017

Life On Fall

I am trying my best to pay attention




















As I scurry about with too much to do.




















If even for just a few seconds to stop and take it all in. Pause.




















I am not a fan of too much to do.




















Did you know that if you click on any picture on the blog a slide show will pop up with bigger pictures to see?




















You can just look at the pictures and ignore me.




















I'm busy anyway trying to pay attention.




















It will be over in a flash.




















I'm supposed to be cleaning something.




















You would not believe how many surfaces there are in such a tiny little house.




















And woe is me, they all collect dust. One day my house won't need cleaning anymore.




















I need a moment off.




















To pay attention.




















Life on fall.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Gorgeous fall color.

C. C. said...

Thanks for instructing us to embiggen! What beautiful photos.