Thursday, February 4, 2021

Lines In The Snow

The nerve agent and the PT seem to be working. The sciatica is ebbing down. My future is looking older.














The good news is the threatened Polar Vortex looks to be staying north and headed east.














A low of 7 degrees was cancelled. My bones were not looking forward to that.














That does not mean winter and snow and cold and slush are over.














But the days are getting longer.














Lions in the snow.


3 comments:

Gypsy said...

Good morning Christopher: Glad to hear that you are finding some relief from your flareup of sciatica. The absence of pain is a wonderful feeling. Pictures of snow are always pretty but down here in the flatlands, all we got was some rain. Then it warmed up sufficiently to go outside and spread some mulch. It felt really good to be puttering in the garden even over something so mundane as spreading mulch. Hope you continue to feel better. Gypsy

Tom said...

I too have been struggling with sciatica. Shoveling snow.

Christopher C. NC said...

Hi Gypsy. There has been a marked improvement with the nerve agent and PT. My diagnosis was the much less common piriformis syndrome and targeting that has been most helpful. We are having a real snowpack winter this year. Lots of snow still on the ground and another 2 to 4 inches scheduled for tonight. My winter gardening chores are on hold.

Hi Tom. Shoveling snow, just moving my body actually felt refreshing for me. Not being in pain then was most helpful of course. My piriformis sciatica it seems is aggravated by all the sitting I do in the winter. This winter more so because it has been so dern cold.