Friday, February 12, 2021

Witches In The Clouds

Fog is a normal occurrence. Thick wet ongoing misting fog from the moment I wake up until I return to bed at night is not so normal. I was in the clouds all day long.













I gave up waiting for it to lift at noon and headed outside. At least the ground had finished melting and was able to drain. It was just very wet without the slop. 'Diane' was in full bloom.














So was 'Jelena'.














Fog drips rain.














I spent an hour and a half doing some chop and drop after visiting the witches, a warmup to full activity.














The days ahead are looking soggy. 














Activity will have to work around the wet. This kind weather is going to make thousands and thousands of bulbs begin to rise.


3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Fog always looks cold to me. I love those witches. I wish mine would grow and perform like yours.

Gypsy said...

Hello Christopher: Did the witches scare away the ice storm in your upper elevations? Down here in the flatlands, we awoke to no power, ice everywhere and worse of all, no way to make coffee. Branches falling everywhere. It's gonna get messy. Hope you are safe and sound. Gypsy

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa it must be something in the soil.

Gypsy It looks like I have lucked into a hot spot in this winter storm. But the snows not over for the season.