Saturday, September 4, 2021

After Ida

The cattery is in ongoing disarray. Solly ran away from home two days ago. Dinah moved out a couple weeks ago and came to live with me. My 93 year old mother still has fleas. One would hope we are making progress in the multi-pronged attack.

Mama cat is still here. The kittens are in hiding. The present and former cats next door are on Button's regular patrol.














The camera is not really capable of capturing the amount and diversity of bloom in the meadows. I can see it all in real life. I think my computer screen eyeballs are going Monet. That doesn't help.














A light clip and fluff post Ida has been happening to make the paths more passable. There are sticks and a few big branches to pick up of course. The meadows bloom on.














Will Solly come home? There are fresh kittens out there somewhere to replace her.    Sigh.


No comments: