Sunday, January 2, 2022

'Jelena' Before The Storm

I went out walking in the nice between hot spring rains.














My deer hunter has been collecting firewood in the ridgetop garden and the land next door is getting logged. I went to inspect. It has promise for a bit more sunlight. The berries were red.














'Jelena' must like it hot. This Witch Hazel is in full bloom a good month early. Winter is scheduled to arrive in the morning for the next week at least and with 4 to 8 inches of snow. We shall see.














I wonder what will happen to 'Jelena' after reaching such a full state of bloom so early? 65 to 16. Snow cover will help.














I went out walking in the nice between hot spring rains.














To see a Witch Hazel in full bloom.














There was much more to see














In the grandson's young garden.


No comments: