Saturday, January 29, 2022

Fresh Snow And Sunshine

Five inches of new snow fell in the night with a low of 8. There was no high temperature to speak of.














Things changed abruptly this morning going from full snow to full sun in about half an hour.














It was a bit of a surprise. The winter storm was over.














The sun was nice, but the wind was blowing and there was no high to speak of. I did not make it past the front porch today. Next week is looking warmer. I will venture out.


2 comments:

RobinL said...

I never used to like winter, but suddenly, now I do! You see, snow covers up our usual drab winters here in Columbus Ohio. Much prettier to look at than brown and gray.

Christopher C. NC said...

The snow is a nice break from the brown and grey. It has been so pretty I have not wanted to walk in it and leave footprints.