Thursday, March 31, 2022

I Can See Clearly Now

The secondary cataracts are gone. I still have a natural vibration and the wind has been blowing a lot of late. There are still obstacles to photographic clarity. Such is the way it is. I see Puschkinia.
 












I can read road signs again. Not that I need to driving the same roads day after day. I just need to be able to find my way home.














With enough daylight left to go on an evening stroll to see spring rising steadily from the earth.














What does the garden want or need? Right now it is mostly picking up sticks. The wind has been blowing fierce more days than not.














When the wind doesn't blow and the light is just right, I can capture Trout Lily blooms with some clarity. They are spreading. It is a native plant success story.














Bulbarella has had her own kind of success with the minor bulbs. Snowdrops, scilla, chionodoxa, puschkinia, corydalis and muscari began to spread exponentially with a little division and some new garden management. There is a lot to see.


1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

Hurray! So happy for you.