Tuesday, March 1, 2022

The Sunlight Of Bulbs

I have no idea what these pictures will look like to people with functioning vision. When I got home the sun was shining, it was warm and the garden was all lit up. Blind or not, I was going to go see what I could see.














I do know the bulbs are rising in the warm sunshine. Can the camera capture the sunlight of bulbs?














Bright sunshine and shadow is one the worst combos for garden picture taking. But that kind of light in the forest is mesmerizing.














With secondary cataracts it is kind of blinding. I will see again soon, so might as well experience this kind of vision while I can.














The sweet scent of 'Arnold's Promise' volatized by sunlight glided through the air on a still wind.














The week of warm ahead is telling the bulbs it is spring. I looked and could not see any signs of the earliest native, the Trout Lily. I wonder why?














This is the sunlight of bulbs.


No comments: