Monday, March 2, 2009

The View From My Window



Outside Clyde, North Carolina March 2nd 6:30 pm

Well, imagine my surprise when Clyde, North Carolina turned up in "A flurry of photos came in from around the South, which hasn't seen this much snow in a long time" at The View From Your Window.

Haven't seen this much snow in a long time in Clyde NC, what? Are you kidding me?

I have plenty snow and plenty view. I even have a label, "The View." He dissed my Maui view, never posting it. He'll just have to come here to see a real View From My Window from Outside Clyde North Carolina.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regardless from what angle you take that picture it is postcard material. A beautiful view. An excellent choice made.
Stay warm.

lisa said...

Your view is positively equisite...snow or not! (Personally, I luv snow! *~<];-)

Anonymous said...

I think I could soak in that view for a longtime. I would imagine you have no need for a TV.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I much prefer your view any day!!!

Your photos are incredible!

Anonymous said...

Dissed your Maui view? What is the matter with him!!! And what's up with the haven't seen that kind of snow in a while? Makes one wonder.

Frances