Friday, December 21, 2012

No Where Past The Front Porch

There wasn't much snow, but that wind! If you stayed out there long enough it would have been the end of the world. That Ding Cat Miss Collar has stuck to her routine, wanting out at 6am and is still out there some where. I've called, but I doubt she can hear me over the howling wind. Dinner time usually brings her in.




















Button didn't get past the front porch. Miss Dinah didn't get out the front door. Miss Collar came home and was thrown into a tizzy because I parked my truck at the top of the drive. Something is out of place. She thinks a stranger is lurking about. Ding Cat! She's still out there in that wind. I better go move the truck back to its proper place.




















The snow is pretty much done. It amounted to about half an inch. The wind is not done. It still roars.




















There are going to be a lot of sticks to pick up. These are tree trimming winds.




















Maybe tomorrow we will get a little bit past the front porch.

3 comments:

Lola said...

Glad you didn't get more. Some times they do know what they want. Sitting 3Chiua's besides my own Jc. It's good they know me.
Safe travels.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lola I think these cats always know what they want. It just isn't always what I want for them.

Lola said...

Their mind is different than ours. But seems sooner or later they do come around. I just had to persevere with my Ling Ling,now she does what I want her too. Most of the time. lol